I often get asked where can I find fertility support here in Birmingham. I created birmingham fertility support to provide information for this on a fertility journey and hence I created the webinars. However there are other places you can find support too. Below are some links which you may find useful. I wish you the best on this journey.
Fertilty Network ( ) is a wonderful charity where you can find information, inspiration and help. On their website you will find:
- Support line that you can call to talk to Diane who is a trained nurse Diane a call on 0121 323 5025 between 10am-4pm on Mon, Wed and Fri, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free webinars where professionals share their wealth of information to support you during this journey.
- An online community which you can join for free to share with others who are on a similar journey to yourself
- Stories of other people that you can read to create the awareness that you are not alone.
- Book reviews
Create Fertility is UK’s leading Natural & Mild IVF Clinics. They are now in Birmingham and hold open days led by Fertility Consultant who will talk you through:
- Create Ferility’s philosophy and treatment options
- The truth about Natural and Mild IVF treatments
- The different types of fertility issues and how we can help you overcome them
- The patient journey; the process and the benefits of our safer approach
- The next steps
Care Fertility is a world renowned pioneering fertility group and they hold patient information evening where you can
- Find out more
- Ask questions
- Meet the team
IVI Midland Fertilty is a fertility clinic near Birmingham which is dedicated to providing patients with the best-in-class service, putting patient needs at the heart of all clinical developments. You can contact them for more information.